The plate heat exchanger is known as a type of warmth exchangers that make full use of a metal plate, especially whilst transferring heat between two types of fluids. This is being used in a wide array of applications including food processing, air-conditioning, and refrigeration systems, service heating and cogeneration, offshore gas and oil applications as well as chemical processing.
These kinds of plate heat exchangers are also very popular in several industries such as marine, manufacturing and materials processing. Besides the facts mentioned above, you will surely be interested to understand the features of the product. This is certainly that you can establish its difference with other types offered in the marketplace. Well, there are several main advantages to consider.
Great things about using plate heat exchangers
Notably, this type of heat exchanger has already made a name for itself in the market. In comparison to conventional ones, these are well-liked by users basically because heat spreads in a larger surface area, considering that the liquid moves on to the plate. Aside from this identifiable trait, there is much more this tool can provide.
- Flexibility: This particular is considered another great benefit. Its overall flexibility means that you can use many different fluids, plus you should modify it according to specific conditions most suited to your business. As a result, it will also be easier than you should choose the look you want for this tool.
- Controllable temperature: A plate heat exchanger can work in accordance with lower temperatures. This means that you do not have to consider having to package with high temperatures. Within turn, you will not have a problem with overheating as well as stagnant zones.
- Low maintenance: Several of you may not want to spend much time cleaning your plate heat exchangers. This is often a daunting task on account, particularly when you need the plates for food running purposes. With this type, you do not have too much when cleaning time comes. Simply dismantle its different components then inspect each part before cleaning them. In addition, you can certainly remove and replace the plates as needed.
- Low cost: Investing in plate heat exchangers is manufactured easier for every industry due to the low fabrication cost. They are basically made out of pressed plates that are said to be less expensive when compared to welded plates. Pressed plates are also considered to be advantageous because they are corrosion-resistant.
- Compactness: The most recent versions are small. Because of this, they occupy a minimum amount of floor space. Despite this, overall heat transfer is higher.
The plate heat exchanger is indeed deserved to be recognized available in the market.